home about recipes tips support group contact

Sunday, December 2, 2012

This weeks check in…

The week of Thanksgiving I was all over the place in my eating.  I lost several pounds and put them right back no. FRUSTRATING!!!  I was determined not to do that again this week and I didn’t.  Tomorrow is official weigh –in day but I have time today to blog before the busy week begins so here it is:

194

Here I am Friday after running.  It was fantastic.  It was great weather.  A storm is rolling in now but I have my fingers crossed that there are still a few good running days left.  I don’t care to run on ice and snow.

243

The happier scale.  Still not where I want it to be but I made huge progress this week.  Loss of 7 pounds!  WAHOOOOO!

278

Today after church I am really happy.  I ate way too much since it was fast Sunday (as an  LDS religion we abstain from food for 2 meals on the first Sunday of each month and donate the cost of those meals to the needy) but I had so much fun baking with the kids.  TRULY HAPPY!  I am letting myself feel the happiness! 

I am ready for another great week.  I realize that these numbers are really just first week working hard numbers since I blew off the first week and the rest will come after a lot more hard work and slower but it is a start.  Only 10 weeks left and 13 1/2 pounds to go.  It will be tough but I can do it!  AND so can YOU!!!

You must go to this link and read the talk by President Uchtdorf.  If you are a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or not it has a message we all need to hear.  It is amazing counsel.  It has changed my life and it will change yours too!

http://www.lds.org/prophets-and-apostles/unto-all-the-world/of-regrets-and-resolutions?lang=eng

522195_10151261626361550_1532275563_n

No comments:

Post a Comment