home about recipes tips support group contact

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Change!

A lot has changed in the last month. I will be living out my dream of teaching full-time in fifth grade. I will start in just 2 weeks! My days begin at 5:30am waking kids for early band and make breakfast and lunches/snacks. Then wake kids for elementary and Jr high then I get ready and off to school by 7:15am. Home around 4:15 then carpools and fun with the kids, make dinner and then scriptures prayers and bedtime. After family is loved on and tucked in bed for the night I spend hours looking for materials for the classroom and my lesson plans. Exercise is a second thought. It will become a priority again but for now other things are of utmost importance. Family then classroom.I am fluctuating about 10ish pounds but doing alright.
Yesterday teaching. We won some prizes for the chocolate bar fundraiser.
class2

No comments:

Post a Comment