home about recipes tips support group contact

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Team Transformation

I was very humbled to be asked to share my journey with a group of ladies in Saratoga Springs last night.  I didn’t just talk but we all shared our experiences.  There are a dozen of us with the same goal: HEALTH AND HAPPINESS! This is exactly what I needed to get me fully dedicated to living healthy again. I really want to set a good example for them of healthy living.  I need to do what I teach! I am excited to see my clothes fit again and to feel GOOD!IMG_4993My BEFORE picture!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming! It was so fun to meet you in person and hear your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

    ReplyDelete