home about recipes tips support group contact

Saturday, June 15, 2013

TODAY- June 15th- Race Day- My 5th Half Marathon

 IMG_6953

3:30 am all showered and ready to go pick up Anna!

 IMG_6954

Anna and I just before heading to get on the bus to bring us up to the start of the race.

 IMG_6955

All finished! Anna got a personal record!!!

IMG_6963

Twinners! Love and miss you Dad!

 IMG_6956

 IMG_6985 IMG_7000 IMG_7001

IMG_6959I am so proud of my 5 half marathons!  The 13.1 is for the Halloween Half. (Dan didn’t want a pirate skull and cross bones on the van.) :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wahoooooo love Becky so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Becky! I love the stickers! I put a "swim/bike/run" sticker and a "70.3" on my car, but that's all I'll allow on it. All the other stickers go on the old Expedition, which has turned into a teen mobile, so the random collection of running, tri, and biking stickers plastered all over the back of it fit it's personality.

    ReplyDelete