home about recipes tips support group contact

Sunday, September 8, 2013

This Weeks Review

IMG_3101

I haven’t been worrying too much about eating and exercise. I have tried to simply take care of physical tasks like tilling and laying sod. Walking to meet the kids after school, walking the dogs, riding my bike over to work. Little things. Eating what I feel like and trying nit to overeat. I even gave in and bought some new dress pants that fit. They are a size I didn’t want to buy but hey I must cover this body. I feel happier than I have in a long time because I am focusing on my family, serving others and just finding happiness in the little things. I even bought myself my first ever footie pajamas. I always wanted some as a kid but I was too big to fit into them. They were just $4 and the thrift store. Silly I know but they are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment