home about recipes tips support group contact

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Life is Good!

A quick update. The weight is back and even more but I did go run 4 miles this morning so I am not giving up! I have a half marathon the end of June that I am looking forward to followed by Trek two days later. I LOVE my life, but not my body, but priorities have shifted. I simply feel that there are more important things to focus my energy on right now. I will be running more to get ready for the race but typically I don’t lose weight with running only in really cutting my calories. Running makes me really hungry so we’ll see. The important thing is my wonderful family and keeping up with all of the fun end of the year activities and performances they have going on right now. Oh how I love being a wife and mother!!!! Being a teacher is awesome too. :-)

haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment