home about recipes tips support group contact

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Looking for the Positive

It has been almost 5 years since I began my journey to a healthier life. It has been a struggle the whole way. It is still a HUGE struggle! I am not where I want to be. I am disappointed in myself but I am trying to look for the positive. I am still 150 pounds lighter than 5 years ago and I HAVE TO BE PROUD of that fact. I wish it was still 200 lbs but life has refocused my time and efforts in other directions and I have put my fitness aside. That wasn’t the right choice but it happened and now I live with the extra pounds.

So today I begin a new goal. My goal is to write down all of my food intake and water as well as miles. I have in the back of my mind to blow away my students by looking fabulous at back to school night but that really shouldn't be the goal. The goal is to be healthier than I am today. To make the small changes that I have made a thousand times these past 5 years that helped me get the weight off. I hope that you are finding success in your journey to a healthier life. BALANCE is always the key! Best-Fitness-Quotes-15

No comments:

Post a Comment