home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

AGGGGHHHHHH!

The scale is up another pound!  I am doing everything right but the scale is going up. (7 pounds from last week)  The big change the last 10 days is that my exercise is now indoors and at night rather than my cardio being very early morning then strength exercises at night.  I wonder if that can really make that big of difference? I am still exercising every day and I'm trying to push myself on the elliptical so that it is similar to the running I was doing twice a week.  But I am doing it 5 days not just 2 and I went to kick boxing and that totally hurt!  I have muscles that haven't been used in ages!  Oh well, I'll just keep doing what I know is right and change up my meals a little.  I just don't want to go back to eating too little.  I feel so good eating more calories (appropriate for my weight and exercise regime.)  Hopefully I'll see the scale head back to my goal zone by next week!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just finished 45 min on the elliptical and I'm writing down all my calories so I can see if I'm actually eating more than I am aware of. Go Me, you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it is just your body adjusting to the new routine and schedule. It's a good idea to keep track of your calories for awhile but other than that don't worry about it. It'll even out and settle down, especially if you are doing everything right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, new follower. You're an inspiration.

    Could it be muscle? Are you taking measurements as well?

    ReplyDelete