home about recipes tips support group contact

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful for My Body 10 K Run

I decided to start the week out right I'd run a 10 K just for me.  Actually I started out just wanting to go 3 miles but that felt so good I decided that 6.4 miles would be doable.  I completed the 10k in 67 minutes. Not great but no too bad!!!  I am so thankful for this strong healthy body.  I look at where I was a year ago and 2 years ago and can hardly believe the difference.  I am a different woman now!  I still have the same personality and same testimony but even deeper if you can understand that.  I have always loved myself and been a very happy positive person but I am no longer limited because of my size.  I did have moments of despair over my body which caused me to desire change but I still loved me!  I can't explain how wonderful it is not to worry if I can fit into a chair.  Life is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment