home about recipes tips support group contact

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

FOOD!

It would be so much easier if my “addiction” was something that I didn’t NEED every day.  The past week was bad.  I need to find my self control again.  I know it is here somewhere.  I desperately want to lose 15 pounds.  I am so frustrated that I let this weight creep back on. I can do this, I know I can. It is just so hard to choose spinach over chips or an apple over chocolate chips. If all I had to do was exercise to lose weight then I’d be set. Exercise comes easy to me now. Too bad that most of the equation falls to the food. 

I was asked to talk to some ladies in a Biggest Loser Group.  You would think that would kick me into gear and I hope it does but so far I am justifying everything. I CAN DO THIS!!! IT IS HARD but WORTH IT!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're right- you can do this, and it will be SO WORTH it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.

    ReplyDelete