home about recipes tips support group contact

Monday, April 4, 2011

Not Much Change

I ran 3 1/2 miles Mon, Wed and Fri and it felt great to be outside.  I did several bike rides as well as some elliptical and toning each night. The problem is I haven’t really changed my eating.  I am watching portions but enjoying everything rather than cutting out chocolate, sugar, chips, crackers, cheese, etc.… So I have to decide if I like the weight I am or do I really want to lose 10-15 pounds?  I fit my clothes but they are a little snug.  I hope once the weather turns warmer my eating will naturally slow because I won’t be inside all day.  I was so sad to have snow on the ground yesterday and still some today.  We didn’t run today because of ice.  I like feeling normal, like I can eat anything in moderation.  I just worry about falling back into old habits.  I lost 1 1/2 pounds this week so that’s okay but not what I hoped for but I need to eat less to lose more.

No comments:

Post a Comment