home about recipes tips support group contact

Friday, July 22, 2011

Good Exercise

I have had a couple days of great exercise this week and boy did it feel good!  My running partner is on vacation for 2 weeks so it is up to me what I do and when as far as exercise goes.  I like setting my own schedule and doing what I want.  I am not running as much as when we go 3 days a week, 6 miles, 4 miles, 6 miles. I am riding my bike more and loving it!  I did get one day of 6 miles running in.  I do like the aspect of being "expected' to be there to run with a partner. She pushes me and I need that. I guess this is my little vacation from regular routine and  I'm enjoying it!

Do you have a different exercise routine in the summer than at different times of the year?

1 comment:

  1. I find it so much easier to get my workouts in the summer! Between my teacher schedule and the kids schedules, fitting in time for me is hard during the school year. However, I find it easier to eat healthy during the school year because my life is more scheduled, so I guess it is a trade off.

    ReplyDelete