home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Beginning of the Year

Coming soon my blog will look much different.  A month ago or so I WON a blog makeover from "the fairy blogmother".  Erica has my blog almost ready to go live.  She has done an amazing job!  I can't wait for everyone to see it!  So that will be fun to start the new year with a new look.

On another note I enjoyed myself to a lot of Christmas, New Years treats and have some hard work to do to get my flabby stomach back into shape.  It is incredible what 2 weeks of "cheating" can do.  I exercised as I always do but ate what I wanted without counting calories and WOW it made a huge difference.  Nearly 6 pounds!  But I will get it off in the next couple week and be back on track because that is who I am now!

( On a side note I tripped and fell yesterday so I am nursing a bruised  and strained hand, bruised ribs and hurt knee and shoulder so maybe I'd better start on this goal next week.)

Health Goals for 2012:

  • Stay below 200 pounds (preferably right at 190)
  • Work out hard at least 5 days a week
  •  Be aware of my caloric intake
  • Become more athletic, more muscular
  •  Enjoy life, BE HAPPY
  •  Be more active with my children and husband
  • Complete 1200 miles of exercise in 2012 (run, walk, elliptical, bike)

Happy New Year!  
I hope all of us will have a very 
healthy happy year!

1 comment:

  1. "...because that's who I am now!" I love that! Wishing you and your family a most amazing 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete