home about recipes tips support group contact

Friday, April 27, 2012

Celebrate, but without food!!!

BELOW 200 again!!! YEAH 100’s.  Goodbye 200’s I hope to NEVER see you again!!! Just 1 month ago I saw 209 on the scale. I love that we have the ability to change!!! Our bodies are our temples to our spirit and I have a renewed desire to feed it only  the best, healthiest foods and to keep it running at it’s best by exercising.  With my spiritual cup filled from Women’s Conference I feel like anything is possible again. 

I have let a lot of doubt into my mind but with My Heavenly Father and Savior by my side I can do ANYTHING I want to.  I must have faith in my ability to keep this change.  We ALL have this strength within us but we have to believe it.  YOU are strong enough to change!!! Pray to find the strength if you are doubting.

I still have 1 month till my birthday so I do believe I will make my goal of 195 and maybe hit 190. Wahooooo!!!!!

In talking with my doctor she told me to stay between 185 lb and 205 lb for my healthy weight range, with these huge bones I have, so yes, I am healthy! BMI doesn’t agree but I wrote about my love, yeah right, of charts and weights  a long time ago.derbywomensconfbjhand 307

derbywomensconfbjhand 328derbywomensconfbjhand 331

Pictures to document the event. and Yes they were taken at a doctors office. Embarrassing the things I do to get a decent picture. I really don’t look much different but my jeans are very comfortable rather than tight. ( Oh my curvy saddle bags!  I must embrace them because they are nearly all skin with little fat and they have shrunk a lot so there I am, all of me!)

I know I take and post a lot of pictures of myself but I still have a hard time realizing my REAL, ACTUAL size.  I can read a size 7/8 curvy on my jeans but it doesn’t hit me the huge difference between that and a size 30/32 that I used to see. Hang in there with me.  I am starting to feel comfortable in my skin again.  I am starting to get better control of my eating and that makes me happy.  I really feel like I can tackle this weight thing for good!  I have the ability to choose. 

Why would I want to give my happiness away by making poor choices. 

(My weight doesn’t necessarily bring me happiness but I am realizing that it reflects very accurately how well I am doing with handling my whole life. When any part of our lives is out of balance it makes it very difficult to keep afloat in the other areas.)

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with that last bit! And great job to you! Hard work and diligence pays off and you are a great example of that! You look absolutely fabulous, but it has always been your spirit that I find the most beautiful. Love you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete