home about recipes tips support group contact

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Motivational Quotes For TODAY!

 

I love starting my day with a run.  It gets me out of bed with the sunrise and my body gets challenged first thing.  I feel like I can tackle whatever comes my way because I am taken care of.  I am now a runner, biker, workout person. I feel a need to sweat and push my body.  It still seems so unreal that 3 years ago I would barely walk up the stairs without getting out of breath and now I’m preparing for my 3rd half marathon.  Change is possible.  It is hard work and require DAILY dedication to keep it up but it is WORTH IT, YOU ARE WORTH IT!!! Enjoy these motivational quotes.

1305674160-quotes-motivational-body-exercise-wallpaper-wallpaperdef0b5b419fd0163_step.xxxlarge_0fitness,inspiration,quotes-c1e02ebdd23335c19d6ed2e722ec1786_h

dff67_running

No comments:

Post a Comment