home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Busy!

Life has been so busy! I had 3 of my sisters children for a week making for 8 kids in the house ages 13,11,9,7,6,5,4, and 3. The 9 year old and the 3 year old had birthdays last week so we must celebrate them also. Fill in with trips to the splash pad, bounce house paradise, extra treats, me being in charge of Cub Scout Pack Meeting Picnic as well as 2 separate neighborhood parties and let's just say it was a bit crazy! I loved it though. I even fit in a couple good bouts of exercise. I did a 5 1/2 mile run Monday and a 21 mile bike ride Saturday morning. The exercise was a much needed escape. Oh how I miss it when it isn't a daily event.

Life is more back to a routine this week. Yeah! My running partner is back after 2 weeks and we had a good 4 mile run yesterday. Next week again is crazy with our family stay-cation. I am hoping I can at least run my regular 3 days. I find myself excited for school to start and the craziness of summer schedules to be over. Oh yeah but then there are 4 kids with soccer games and one in ballroom dance every other day. I don't know if life will ever be on a regular routine!

To see tons of pictures of my summer craziness feel free to hop over to www.myreasontosmile.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment