Thursday, October 18, 2012

Running

The weather is turning cold but still each morning (M-F) at 6am I crawl out of my warm bed and head out into the chilly darkness to run. Why? I NEED to run.  It clears my mind, it gets my body moving and helps my soul to feel alive.  Most mornings it it’s easy. 3.75 miles at a 9:45 ish pace.  I love it. 

What makes me want to get up is really my running partner waiting for me.  We are good listeners for each other.  Women need other women!  I talked her ear off this morning and she just listened without judgment.  I love this time running!   Sadly I ‘m not losing weight running because I am eating whatever I want and my weight has climbed up again but I feel good and happy. A friend posted this quote on facebook yesterday and I thought I’d post it here because it rang true to me.

familly mountain fun 008

32316_530214556993553_1468272149_n

2 comments:

  1. That quote is really just what I needed to read at this very moment. And seeing your bright smile and beautiful blue eyes gave it such a wonderful direct and loving delivery. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 Tips to a flat stomach

    There are long lasting ways to
    get the amazing middle you crave.
    These genius tips
    will help you shed inches and pounds, banish the bloat,
    and feel even more gorgeous.
    we have very best advice for quickly
    shrinking your tummy. Here are the surprising
    Hello, skinny jeans!
    Stop making these 5 Major mistakes
    and you will finally lose your stubborn belly fat
    http://juicyabs.com
    http://www.facebook.com/5TipsToAFlatStomach?skip_nax_wizard=true

    ReplyDelete