home about recipes tips support group contact

Friday, January 7, 2011

Checking In and HAPPY with my Numbers

So it is now Friday and I've increased my workouts and varied them and watched a lot closer what I am eating (I'm still eating about 2000 calories). I have still splurged a bit but that makes life so much more enjoyable! :-) I have read many blogs where people are doing a cleanse or following this diet or that and I've read up on most of them but "diets" aren't for me. They are losing weight but will it stay off when the cleanse is over?  Not unless they have changed their lifestyle!  My scale this morning read 181 lbs!  I am back within my goal weight range.  I'd like be be at the lower end at 176 lbs or so but a 8 lb loss for 1 week or 5 lbs in 5 days by just doing what I should and no extremes is FANTASTIC!!!!! Now to keep going and not regain that weight again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment