home about recipes tips support group contact

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crazy Life = Out of Balance

Life has been CRAZY lately which leads to complete imbalance.  I packed up stuff at my grandparents house yesterday and didn’t get to bed till 3:30am. Yep, very little sleep, a party to get ready for and host today and that means eat what I can, when I can and no exercise so far today. I love my grandparents and the help was needed and the party went great but I don’t feel right.  I need to get back to a schedule.  I fear that it won’t be till January 3rd when school is back in session after Christmas Break that I will have balance again.  I really need a regular schedule!!!  Tomorrow again is crazy with babysitting then delivering 2 meals to a couple families in the neighborhood who are in need and then a band concert.  Balance will come back soon and I will enjoy it when it returns!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment