home about recipes tips support group contact

Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Inspiration

realityoftomorrow

inspiration_quotes_graphics

I needed these to start my week off right.  I can do this and so can you.  Living a healthy life is truly against the ways of the world.  Look around you and you can see greasy fast food everywhere and people looking for the easy way out.  Try what is hard, try to push yourself, overcome you cravings and replace it all with strength.  We are stronger than we give our selves credit for. Fast, pray and keep moving toward your goals.  Make this week better than last week!

I just finished a tough boot camp and although my back hurts and my stomach is complaining,  I am going to hit the treadmill for awhile.  I may just walk but right now that is pushing myself and that’s what I need to do in order to reach my goals!

Update: I did a brisk walk for 3 miles.  What did you do to push yourself?

2 comments:

  1. I ran 8 miles today in my slow and steady build up for my first ever full marathon. Next Monday it will be 9 miles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing web site good article.
    Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete