home about recipes tips support group contact

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A New Look

I needed a fresh start after a very rough couple weeks eating.  After a day being pampered with a cut, color and eye brows then a beautiful evening at the Temple with my sweetheart I am ready to begin fresh again.  I haven’t had blonde in my hair for a couple years but I needed a new start.  I need to get back to eating just the healthy good stuff but this had been a week of cake decorating.  I’ll go 6 months with no cakes to make then this week 4 cakes and one is my first ever wedding cake.  I ate so much cake batter and frosting. 

jack's mission cake 019diva cakeguitar cakewedding cake 035

I should be 10 pounds heavier but I’m not getting on the scale until my body looks a little better in the mirror.  I usually eat the good stuff but lately I’m eating more than I need to and food is so comforting when I am stressed out.  I need a new comfort!  My dear husband helped me remember that heaven is on my side and I need to turn to Them often for help to overcome this.  I can’t even describe how strong the desire to eat is sometimes and I’ve given in too much lately.  Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day and I did much better today than yesterday. 

new haicuts 028b

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing Becky!!!! Beautiful inside and out! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.

    ReplyDelete