home about recipes tips support group contact

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Some Ways to Stay Motivated

I love to search the internet for great information.  I try to read a couple new sites every day on topics regarding health and fitness.  Knowledge is power and I need all the power I can get to keep my weight, eating, exercise and overall health in balance.  Here are a few new sites I ran across that have some good ideas.  Nothing earth shattering is found on these sites and I’m sure you’ve heard most of it before but sometimes we need a little reminder to keep us going.

quote_start_trying

http://www.articlesbase.com/supplements-and-vitamins-articles/6-ways-to-find-inspiration-to-guide-your-weight-loss-505685.html

This is a link to a great article with 6 ideas that will help you keep going toward your weight loss goal.

 

quote_never_give_up

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/diet-motivation-tips

This link is ideas for eating right.

 

quote_defeat

http://resources.jimestill.com/2008/09/inspiration-to-work-out-14-tips/

Inspiration to keep exercising.

 

One of the best things I have learned is that life is a marathon not a sprint and you just have to tackle each day as it comes,  Right now I am LOVING exercising but still working to eat a little less but I am finding joy in everyday.  I am not beating myself up over not eating “perfectly”.  I am human and I do make mistakes.  Even my Heavenly Father doesn’t expect perfection from me right now but I sure will keep trying to do a little better each day.  We are ALL in this together.  We need each other to stay focused on this journey.  When I was was in the midst of losing weight I thought that once the weight was gone that I could relax on the exercise and eating but I was wrong.  To be healthy is a daily choice.  Some days the food wins and some days my health wins BUT I must never lose sight of my goal to be happy with who I am and how I feel!!!

Make a choice today that will bring you closer to reaching your goals!

1 comment:

  1. All information provide form online pharmacy.visit in best Online pharmacy in USA.

    ReplyDelete