home about recipes tips support group contact

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Running

Last week we purchased a new treadmill.  I had forgotten how good it felt to run.  Sadly I am not running nearly as fast I was in the fall but I am running.  I also registered for the American Fork Canyon Half Marathon today.  I am so excited to run this race again.  I need a goal to work toward and this is it!  It was my first half and it was an amazing course and for a great cause. If you don’t run I challenge you to try it.  Start out slow and build up to full on running.  I never imagined I could ever run and now here I am planning to run my 3rd half marathon!  What an incredible change!  You too can change.

  The POWER to CHANGE is within YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete