home about recipes tips support group contact

Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 7

This first week has been a lot easier than I had thought it would be.  The difference is my mind is in the right place.  I am keeping focused on my goal. I am praying A LOT! Tomorrow I step on the scale. I feel like my body has changed quite a bit this week. I know there will be some pretty awesome results on the scale. The first week is always the best for results!!!

Exercise:  I began the Day with 12.25 mile bike ride and a 1.5 mile cool down walk. 4 cups water

Breakfast: strawberries 100 cal, yogurt 60 cal

Snack: banana 90 cal, leftover yellow squash 25 cal

Lunch: boca burgers 140 cal, flat bread 100 cal, relish 25 cal, multi grain chips 140 cal, 4 cups water

snack: 4 cups water, water flavor 10 cal

exercise: 1 mile walk

Dinner: casserole 400 cal, nuggets 200 cal, 4 cups water

snack:  watermelon 200 cal, wheat thins 140 cal

Total Calories: 1620

Tomorrow morning I will weigh in. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised that with eating so few calories, and still exercising like you are, that you don't crash after a couple of weeks. You must be netting somewhere under 1000 calories some days, which can be pretty hard on the body. I know I have to eat 2000 or more when putting in a lot of miles.

    ReplyDelete