home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Feeling Blessed and Finding Balance

I am so thankful to have a loving Heavenly Father that knows me and can fill my needs through earthy angels.  One in particular blessed my life greatly tonight. I am very blessed!!!

This blog of mine is my journal. It is easy to forget that what I write affects others. I can write something in the heat of the moment and press publish and there it goes off into  the world wide internet to stay.  No matter what I do those words in ink will have reached someone else's eyes and possibly their heart.  I can delete the post but the words are still floating in the air. 

The incredible thing is that often my biggest mistakes  end up bringing about much needed change.  I have a lot going on in my heart and mind right now.  Lots of figuring out to do.  Sometimes I express things in the wrong way or the wrong place. Writing my feelings always brings me peace as I free my soul from those things that are troubling me.  The mistake lies in sharing those feelings with all the world.  My line of private and public has become a bit blurry.   As much as I enjoy sharing my journey with others and being very honest about my struggles sometimes I think I need to keep things more private. I am trying to find balance.

I will continue to post but I will be more generic and less frequent. My journey is changing and becoming very spiritual and thus a bit more private.  As I am ready to share more I will do so.

Enjoy the journey that you are on.  All of us experience peaks and valleys in our lives.  Be there to pull someone up from their valley and they will be there to rescue you from yours. Each of us has so much to be thankful for.  I am working on recognizing mine more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment