home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Accountability

IMG_1618 IMG_1619 IMG_1620

Here it is… the truth!  Scales don’t lie!!! Sadly I was at 210 just 6 months ago and it has just kept climbing at an alarming rate. I have eaten up every pound.  I will now work off every pound. One year ago I was 202! I was running 5  days a week and

I felt AMAZING!!!

I felt strong!

I WILL FEEL THAT WAY AGAIN!!!

Today’s numbers:

Food: strawberries 150 cal, carbmaster yogurt 60 cal, lean turkey lunchmeat 120 cal, 1 slice bread 80 cal, carrots 80 cal, celery 60 cal, boca burgers 140,relish 45 cal, grapes 180 cal , drink flavoring 10 cal (Total calories 925) Oops, tomorrow I will eat more.

Water: 14 cups

Exercise: 4 1/2 miles walked, 1 mile bike

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, if I drank that much I don't think I'd ever get out of the bathroom! Glad that you're watching your calories to make sure that you eat enough. Starving yourself won't result in lasting weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Becky! I'm so proud of you for owning it and sharing it! I can't believe you drank so much water!

    ReplyDelete