home about recipes tips support group contact

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Beginning of my Journey - June 24th, 2009



So yesterday I weighed in for a Biggest Loser weight loss competition. It will last about 12 weeks and it is going to be very competitive. The winner will get $500.00. Each of us paid in our $50.00 and I'm determined to get my money back. If I win Dan and I will go on a cruise this December for our 15th Anniversary. If I don't win we'll probably still go to celebrate my weight loss accomplishments but it will cost us a lot more. Anyway there are a few ladies literally less than 1/2 my weight so I need to lose more than twice as much weight as them to win. To be fair it is on the percentage of body weight you lose. Last night I worked out while watching TV for about 45 min and then this morning I took a brisk walk around the neighborhood for 35 min and I love the feel of being active! I'll check back in each week to let you know how I'm doing. My goal is to lose 10-15% of my body weight. I have no idea if this is reasonable but that is my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment