home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mixed Emotions - Feb 20, 2010

I can't decide how I feel about this picture. On one hand I'm really excited to have lost so much weight and that I'm choosing to exercise and eat right. On the other hand it shows just how out of control life was for me. It was when these jeans got too tight back in May that I decided that I had to change. I still want to lose 10 more pounds but for now my body seems to just be maintaining weight but gaining muscle. My waist has shrunk 18 inches!!! This journey has been far more emotional than I could have imagined. I had no idea how much healing my heart needed in regards to my weight. I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and the comfort of The Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment