home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My New Numbers - March 19th, 2010

I couldn't be happier with these numbers!!! For many women they would rather die than see numbers like this on a scale but for me this is a huge accomplishment! These numbers used to read 390 just 9 months ago. I feel so much like I'm living a dream right now with this body. How can it really be mine? I spend several minutes a day looking at this new body. I must admit it isn't too pretty without the clothes (lose skin but really exceptional considering how quickly I've lost it). I am just so amazed at the human mind and body that such a drastic change can occur without medical intervention of any kind. I wish more people were willing to just work hard(exercise like crazy) and eat right rather than give into the temptation for surgery, weight loss plans and drugs. You can do it by yourself if you have the will power, determination, belief in your self, a great support system and I believe the most important thing for me was having My Savior and Heavenly Father helping me every day. So here are my numbers today. (When I was 11 years old my numbers were 210. I wonder when I'll hit those numbers again?) I wish I realized many years ago that I had the power to change these numbers. It took many life experiences where my weight limited me to get me to want to change.

My old trusty scale. This is the scale I've had for 5 years or so. I remember the day it hit 390. I cried and cried and but felt so helpless . I never want to feel like that again!!! And yes, I do weigh on both scales each day to make sure they are the same. They don't always agree. They are never more than 5-6 pounds off but I feel good when they agree. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment