home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Hate BMI - March 4, 2010

If I look up my BMI (Body Mass Index) I am still considered obese. I know I still have lots of lose/extra skin with some fat but I am not obese. I am now only 3.5 pounds away from my goal but that will not even get me to the overweight category. Can you imagine me weighing 40-70 pounds lighter? That is crazy and definitely not healthy for my body frame. I want to be at the correct weight but the BMI isn't accurate for my body frame. I was so happy to come across an ideal weight calculator that takes into account your body frame. It says that I have only 20-40 pounds to lose to be ideal weight. Now that is much closer to reality. I don't know if I'll ever get there or if I want to since I already have more bones sticking out than I can for.

No comments:

Post a Comment