home about recipes tips support group contact

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I did it!!! I am THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!

After 12 weeks of grueling exercise and eating only the right way I have lost 20% of my weight. I can't believe it. I look in the mirror and hardly recognize the person looking back at me. I have not reached my goal of 100 lbs but I am getting closer and maybe by Christmas I'll get there. After I can maintain that weight for a year I'll work on getting down to my "recommended weight" for my height. I don't know if that's even possible but hey I never thought I'd be able to lose this much weight either. I'll post pictures tomorrow.


I really feel that the only way I've been able to accomplish this goal is through fasting, prayer and A LOT of determination. My sweet husband has supported me every step of the way and I couldn't have done it without him. Thank you sweetheart. Now on to reaching my next goal. 100 lbs here I come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment