home about recipes tips support group contact

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Week 7 Update - Aug 11, 2009

So it has been 7 weeks since the weight loss competition started. I have to admit that I've done much better than I ever thought. It has been hard. I don't touch anything at all bad. I exercise like crazy and really push myself. But it has definitely been worth it! I feel that I am in the best shape of my life. I feel healthy! I don't get out of breath unless I'm literally hiking a mountain. I am within 10 pounds of where I was when I got married. I am hoping to soon be down to my weight when I was 18 years old. As small as that sounds, it really isn't in the world's eyes. I have always been "big". I have always felt beautiful but I've always been the biggest person in the group. It is weird to go to church now or the pool and not feel like the biggest person there. I just pray that I can keep it going through out the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment