home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I was going to delete the other post but… - Sept 15, 2010

that those feelings are very true and real to me. I do feel that my upper body especially is way too skinny. I love some of it but really dislike some of it. After reading it over many times and removing myself from it for a little while I've decided that it isn't that I don't like my body but I just haven't given it enough time to get healthy looking. I have pounds and inches of excess skin hanging on my arms, stomach and thighs that hopefully will someday go away with more hard work and diligence. I do LOVE my body and where it has come from. It has born 5 beautiful children, it has hiked many mountains, it has run many miles, biked many miles, cried many tears and will take me on more journeys as life goes on. I am so thankful for the awakening I had 15 months ago that has allowed me to be open to change. Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ has been with me every step of the way and continues to be by my side. I need to have some patience with myself and as my body has time to change I'm sure I'll like more the body under the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment