home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Changing Body - March 20th, 2010

It's been a couple weeks since I reached my "goal" so I figured I'd better update you on how maintaining my weight is going. I have been slowly continuing to lose weight which is fantastic since I'm eating more of my regular foods. I am still watching the calories closely and exercising 6 days a week but I'm allowing myself to "cheat" a little and enjoy a cookie or a healthy brownie or bar. I still can't believe that I am the woman in these pictures. I've worked so hard and have lived this for 9 moths now but the results blow me away. The human body is AMAZING!!! For those of you wondering if you can do it, YOU CAN! It is so worth it! So to date I have lost 175 pounds. Dan worries that I'll lose too much weight but I won't. I really don't want to lose more but I keep living healthy and I'm sure eventually I'll lose 15 more pounds of lose skin and trapped fat.




No comments:

Post a Comment