home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Pictures of me – Sept 21, 2009

I'm sure all of you are tired of my pictures but this is my blog so here they are. These pictures represent something very important to me. I honestly have no recollection of ever buying a size 16/18 in my life. I'm sure it had to happen at some point but the earliest memory I have of clothing size was when I was 13 years old buying a blue and pink vest at a store in West Edmonton Mall with some blue pants and they were both a size 18/20. Anyway, the shirts I am wearing in these pictures are a size 16/18. Yeah! I can hardly believe it. I am now starting to believe that someday I can buy jeans in the regular sizes too. Right now my size 24 jeans are getting loose so with some hard work I might be down a size in a few more weeks. I did fit into a skirt at Lane Bryant that was a size 20 but it was too short. Oh well, thanks for reading and for all of the positive feedback. Since the competition is over I still need to check in with someone so here I am checked in for week 13.13weeks1 13weeks2

No comments:

Post a Comment