home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hopefully this will answer a few questions. - Feb 22nd, 2010

I've had lots of questions about what I eat and how I exercise so here are some pictures to help explain. I am blessed to have my own equipment and a television to watch while I work out. For the first 3 months I just listened to music but the tv makes the time go by so much faster. I really watch my calories and keep my intake to 1200-1500/day. For dinner I eat a smaller portion of our regular dinner. I also drink 12-15 cups of water a day.



I work out mostly on the bike and elliptical but do spend some time on the tread mill. I try to get in at least 1 hr in the morning and hopefully 1/2 hr-1 hr at night.


After my evening workout (after kids are in bed) I work out with my exercise ball and weights. I do several different leg exercises with the ball and I also do sit ups with it. After the floor work I do he weights; 8lb and 15 lb.


My breakfast, the green smoothie. I feel like I'm eating ice cream, really. I love the cold treat!

Before the spinach is added.


I keep lots of fruit and veggies on hand.


The ingredients in my smoothie just add a little water.


My staples for lunch and snacking, minus the protein powder.(That's just for the smoothie.) I forgot the pickles and I'm out of baked Cheetos.

No comments:

Post a Comment