home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where do I go from here? - Oct 19th, 2009

I have already met my goal for 100 lbs so where do I go from here? I was talking with Dan yesterday telling him how I don't feel worthy of this change. I know I have done the work and therefore I have great results but I'm not used to the new me yet. I always defined myself by my weight so I am now having to rediscover who I am. I know I'm the same person inside but I look so different. It's going to take time I guess. I think I assumed I'd be instantly happier and my trials would be lighter if I lost weight, well nothing has changed except my body size. Now I need to focus more on my spiritual health since I'm getting my physical health under control.

(Sorry for a blurry picture but the timer has a hard time focusing at a distance.)

No comments:

Post a Comment