home about recipes tips support group contact

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So very thankful today. Oct 14, 2009

I am sitting her just very overwhelmed with the love that my Heavenly Father has for me. I can't imagine having more than he has already given me. I am blessed so much with having the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ, my amazing husband, 5 incredible children, an amazing extended family, a warm home, enough food to eat, a wonderful church calling with the YW, Temples close by to escape from the cares of the world and give service in, a great neighborhood with kind people, and so so much more! I am especially in awe that He cares enough for me that he has taken away(through my faith and work) my food addiction and helped me to become healthy and physically fit. How wonderful it is to know that I am a Daughter of God and that my Heavenly Father loves ME!!! My prayer is for everyone to know of that truth for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment